Digital Marketing Manager
Full time TP HCM
Mức lương: 1.100$ -> 1.500$ Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 31-01-2020
You will be joining the Marketing team, where the focus is on new customer acquisition, activation and retention through integrated campaigns that are exciting, locally relevant, seasonal and appealing. Our Acquisition Campaigns focus on a mix of promotional, seasonal and tactical strategies to drive sign up through our owned and paid digital channels. Our Always on Campaigns focus on delivering educational content to customers using owned channels and the TImo App.
The team comprises of an in-house team of Digital Specialists, Designers and Content specialists. Your role will be to oversee and optimize all executional aspects of digital marketing through a range of different digital media .
- Track and measure using various analytics tools available to improve the overall performance objectives of all Digital Channels
- Manage, optimise and analyse the performance of all campaigns.
- Collate and report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital campaigns across all channels and assess against KPIs
- Provide logic based recommendations for improvement
- Design/ plan and execute digital marketing strategies with a view to achieving KPIS as set out by the business and Marketing Director.
- Execute digital media campaigns including but not limited to Lead Generation, SEO/SEM, Programmatic ads, social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing etc
- Manage and work with all kinds of marketing agencies: content marketing, performance, SEO, production house, etc
- Collaborate with internal teams (Design, Content specialist, Product, Operations, IT, ...) to address business needed and develop digital marketing materials (videos, banner online, landing pages, email, blog post, etc.) for different stages of consumer journey
- Budget planning by month / quarter for campaigns involving paid media and promotional incentives
- Administration and paperwork tasks for the team, including contracts, liquidations and payment requests
- Proven work experience and track records in the field
- Hands on experience with performance optimization across a range of Digital channels, not limited to Paid Ads, SEO, Website, Social Media, Email, InBound marketing and more
- Experience with performance focused copy-writing tasks
- Familiarity with content creation tools
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with proficiency in English
- Team-work spirit, problem-solving attitude, persistence
Why Candidate should apply for this position
- Annual leave
- Company Healthcare
- Government healthcare
- Training opportunities
- Monthly mobile phone expense
- Parking expense
- Company Trips and Gatherings
Preferred Skills and Experiences
- At least 4 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Proficient in SEM/GDN/Social media Ads optimization, SEO
- Proficient with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, FB Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search console
- Familiar with different digital marketing tools/ platforms such as Mailchimp, Instapage, CRM, automation marketing tools, content creation and management tools and other data analysis tools, etc
- Marketing Director
- Hiring Manager Interview
Notice for referer
- We are super passionate about software development and FinTech and have a desire to build the best digital banking apps in the world. We want to work with people who share our passion and can help us achieve our goal whilst having some fun along the way.
- Yêu cầu CV bằng tiếng Anh và prefer các bạn có kinh nghiệm làm công ty quy mô vừa hoặc lớn. -
- Hình thức CV không cần đẹp nhưng phải trực quan, rõ ràng.
- Working location: Timo Hangouts - 194 D-E Pasteur, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC