Supply Chain Director
Full time TP HCM
Mức lương: $4000 to $5000 Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 05-06-2020
- This position will lead and direct all facets of supply chain management, implementation, execution and evaluation of all supply chain activities and procedures, including but not limited to sourcing, negotiation, procurement of direct and indirect material, logistics, warehousing and inventory, outsourcing, suppliers’ selection and management. Evaluates the organization's supply chain performance against costs and timelines. This position will provide leadership and direction on a cross functional basis covering both GES Vietnam and China operations
- Direct the activities of all functions involved in the purchasing, logistics, warehousing and control of materials from the receipt of material to the delivery of the finished product into finished goods inventory and delivery of products to customers.
- Establishes annual goals and objectives, (including stretch targets) in coordination with corporate objectives and manages performance to ensure attainment.
- Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost or quality.
- Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
- Manage and add resource if needed of the SCM organization and continuously improve the capability (through training needs analysis and hiring of people with the right skills and knowledge) to meet business objectives.
- Mentor, coach, motivate and guide the SCM team to increase work effectiveness and efficiency.
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements and ethical standards related to supply chain functions.
- Participate in the design and implementation of new ERP system and optimize its usage.
- Strategic Sourcing & Procurement.
- Support new projects in a timely manner to provide accurate (error-free) quotations of multiple sources (at least 3x) to meet the target prices of the customers.
- Drive existing and new product materials planning to assure timely acquisition of materials to support manufacturing plan.
- Supplier management, develop, select and qualify suppliers and continuously improve supplier programs.
- Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes.
- Conduct aggressive negotiation on cost, delivery and payment term in the best interest of the company.
- Logistics and network optimization.
- Develops and implements logistics plans inclusive of supplier contracts, routing guidelines, problem resolution and cost containment.
- Evaluates supply chain needs and selection of shipment modes that meet business objectives.
- Warehouse management.
- Receive inventory accurately and kit out material in a timely manner maintaining necessary records.
- Maintain the quality of inventory by using proper storage equipment and procedures and first-in-first-out procedures.
- Ensure the completion of accurate and timely inventory counts.
- Drive 5S initiatives in warehouse to meet 5S objectives
- Minimum a bachelor degree in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering or Automation Engineering. MBA and/or advanced certifications (in areas of Supplier Chain Management) is a plus
- 15 years of sourcing, procurement, logistics and warehousing experience in an equipment and automation design and manufacturing environment of semiconductor and electronics industry of semiconductor and electronics industry equipment manufacturing industry of which 10 years in senior management capacity.
- Working experience in various capacity in Procurement, Logistics and Warehousing.
- Working experience in various manufacturing environment; manufacturing, assembly, metal fabrication and machining, especially automation equipment and system integration.
- Experience in Bill of Material management, cost reduction strategy and suppliers management.
- Knowledge in fabrication processes such as CNC machining, stamping, welding, etc. especially in the frontend semiconductor industry would be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of supplier and quality management
- A strategic thinker with confidence and speed in execution.
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English. Vietnamese and/or Mandarin language proficiency will be an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills.
- Proven leadership skills in building and managing large teams.
- Ability to develop and successfully execute strategy
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast moving and dynamic business environment.
- Ability to work and still in control under high stress situations in order to meet challenging demands and deadlines
Why Candidate should apply for this position
- PVI health insurance
- Free lunch
- December bonus
- Health check once a year
- Laptop or PC provided
- VP/GM GES Vietnam
- Interview with HR Sup - VP - HR Director - TGĐ - corporation in US
- GES , Lot I3 - 1, D1 Street, Saigon Hi-Tech Park, Tan Phu Ward, District 9, HCMC, Vietnam
- Working hours: Mon to Fri ( 8AM-5PM)