TECHNICAL ARCHITECT (.NET) IN HCMC,
Full time TP HCM
Mức lương: USD 3000 - USD 5000 Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 17-07-2020
Job Description Role & Responsibilities:
- The Technical Architect will be involved in all phases of the product development cycle including requirements analysis, conceptual design, project estimation, detailed design, software construction and deployment.
- The Technical Architect will also facilitate and lead the core development process as well as ensure proper interaction with existing or new technology.
- And having Good Mindset for Development schedule/Quality/Self-Study.
- Who we are looking for Have high-level of knowledge, masters programming language resources, and have great knowledge of fundamental frameworks for .NET/.NET Core.
- Good experience on working at least one cloud platform (Azure or AWS or GCP).
- Strong understanding of database security and performance tuning (SQL server, NoSQL databases).
- Strong knowledge of architecture standards and solutions for his/her base technology platform, including reference architectures, integration models/architectures (Clean Architecture, Micro-services, DDD...).
- Strong experience in Architecture/Infrastructure Definition, Evaluation, Validation and API economy.
- Strong problem-solving skill.
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance and Development & Testing (Unit Testing, Integration Testing,
- System Testing, User Acceptance Testing).
- Good experience on handling Authorization and Authentication (OAuth, OpenID...)
- Good experience on engineering practices: CI/CD, Refactoring, TDD, BDD...
- Good at training skill, can give/apply efficient and effective training process.
- Good knowledge of Non-Functional Requirements (e.g. Security, Performance, Scalability...).
- Be able to identify, treat, interpret and come up with conclusions about Non-Functional Requirements of a project.
- Good experience on API ecosystem.
- Good knowledge about DevOps/DevSecOps.
- Understands and expresses himself/herself in English freely, fluently and accurately, and can infer information from what has been spoken or written in more complex situations.
- Be able to demonstrate calmness and self-control even in adverse situations.
- Knowledge on Digital transformation / DX.
- Knowledge on Ruby on rails, Java, Vue.js, React.js, AngularJS Have experience in Kaizen methodology.
- Have ability to handle stressful situations.
- Familiar with working in Agile environment. Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Fluent Japanese is a plus
- Interview Information Number of
Interview Round: 3
- Language of Interview: English
- Technical Test? Yes
- . Working Hours: Monday - Friday (09:30 - 18:30)
- Quận 10 - HCM